There are many benefits to providing an Employee Assistance Program (EAP):
- 40% Return on Investment (ROI), as a percentage of average salary.
- 50% Work Morale & Motivation Improvement.
- 22% Improvement in Work-Life Management.
- 86% Emotional Well-Being Improvement.
- 36% Reduction in Absenteeism.
- 27% Productivity, Work Relationships, & Health Improvement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of clients do you work with?
Because we are all Clinical Psychologists, we are able to work with a broad range of issues. This includes anxiety, depression, stress, relationship problems, and workplace issues.
How quickly can you see people?
We have a range of appointment times available, so there is a good chance that one of our Clinical Psychologists will be able to provide an appointment in a short period of time.
How much does it cost?
We’re very aware of the need to minimise business costs, so we offer flexibility to suit every business. In addition to a small administration fee each year, you only pay for the sessions used. This is in contrast to many EAP providers, who require up-front payment for the expected number of sessions to be used during the contract period.
Contact Dr John Forbes if you would like more information.